Incfile is teaming up with Grasshopper for their latest fireside chat event: “Creating a Business That Makes You Money.” This live, online event will bring together a panel of small business owners and experts on Wednesday, February 10, at 2 pm EST, to discuss concepts like:
- Evaluating your business idea
- Conducting the right kind of research before launching
- Securing funding
Registration is open now at http://grasshopper.com/firesidechat/.
If you’ve been sitting on a business idea because you’re just not sure if it will really work, or if you’re trying to develop one because you’re ready to be your own boss, you won’t want to miss this event.
Latest posts by Incfile Team (see all)
- Are Non-U.S. Residents Allowed to Own a Corporation or LLC? - January 18, 2017
- What Steps Need to be Taken to Form a Nonprofit Corporation? - January 10, 2017
- How do I Choose a Name for my Nonprofit Corporation? - January 10, 2017