1 (888) 462-3453

What Is a Virtual Office? Does Your Business Need One?

One of the most appealing things about being a small business owner is that you often have the ability to work from anywhere. If you’re offering products and services online, that gives you a great...


Should You File an LLC On Your Own?

Creating an LLC is the simplest and easiest way to form a legal business, protect your assets and get ready to bring your entrepreneurial ideas to life. When it comes to forming a company, you have...


How Do I Add My Partner to My LLC?

Your business is expanding, and it’s time to bring in some new experience and expertise. Adding a new partner, also known as a member, to your LLC doesn’t need to be complicated. But, it’s also...


How to Use the Incfile Business Formation Kit

When you form your business through Incfile, you have the option of getting a Business Formation Kit for your limited liability company or corporation. The Business Formation Kit can be purchased...


How to Pay Yourself as an LLC Owner

Starting your business is an exciting time, and one vital part of that is knowing how you're going to pay yourself. Once the money's coming in, just how do you get it out of your LLC? Depending on...


I Want to Start a Business But Have No Ideas. Where Should I Begin?

You’re feeling the creative urge of the entrepreneur. It’s time to build something new — a business that can turn your thoughts and dreams into reality. There’s just one tiny problem. You have no...


Filing Taxes as an S Corp: The DIY Guide

Filing taxes as an S Corporation can be a very effective way to lower your self-employment taxes and could save you thousands a year (if you make over $70,000 a year, that is).


Can You Be Your Own Registered Agent in Florida?

When you’re starting an LLC in Florida, or any other state, you might wonder if you should be your own Registered Agent. The answer is that while you can do the job yourself, there are some great...


How to Write a Nonprofit Business Plan That Works

Even though your organization doesn’t exist to make a profit, a nonprofit business plan can help you to define what you will do, how you’ll do it and what success looks like.


LLC vs. DBA: What Are the Real Differences?

If you’re starting a business, there are probably a couple of three-letter acronyms you’ve heard: the LLC and the DBA. LLC stands for “Limited Liability Company” and DBA stands for “Doing Business...