$0 Business Formation With
No Hidden Fees
You’ll pay a state fee to file your business, but Incfile doesn’t charge any processing fees on top of it. Formation through Incfile is free — always — and you can choose to add on additional services with our Premium Packages.
And a lot more...
Get Access to Incfile’s Business Growth Dashboard
Your business essentials all in one place. Get reminders and compliance alerts. Grow your business with additional services when you need them.
Utilized by 1,000,000+ Entrepreneurs Across All 50 States
See What Our Clients Have to Say…
“One of the things I really appreciated with Incfile is that it took care of everything for me.”
Khadijah Suleman, Aloaye Clothing LLC
Incfile is the best! Professional & always available to answer all my questions. I'm so grateful.
Incfile has been great to work with. Their prices are reasonable and they exceed expectations
Easy, smooth, one of the best business decisions I’ve ever made, was to utilize Incfile
Great experience overall. I would recommend Incfile to anyone just starting out.
Always easy, always fantastic. Used this company for over 5 years. Thanks for a great company.
The process was easy. The service is amazing. The products are top notch. What else can you ask for.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Team at Incfile makes the process easier and understandable.
Fantastic! Very smooth and transparent. The services offered are phenomenal.
Quick and easy to use. I wish fulfilling every business requirement was this painless.
Got a Question? Start Here
- You can form your LLC, S Corp, C Corp or nonprofit for $0.
- You only ever pay the fees required by your state. Incfile’s filing services are free.
- Checkout our business formation page for more information.
- That depends. Incfile offers a range of different services to help you start and grow your business.
- Head over to our services page to discover all the services available to you and their associated costs – Whether you’re interested in company formation, company changes, compliance, Registered Agent or IRS filings.
- With our free company formation packages, you only pay the fee required by your state – This is the fee that you would still need to pay to form a business, even if you were doing the whole process by yourself.
- There are states that charge online processing fees for filing your paperwork, but once again, those fees come from the state, not Incfile.
- Incfile’s services are completely free if you choose the $0 LLC, S Corp, C Corp or nonprofit package.
- Absolutely not! We pride ourselves on complete transparency.
- There are no hidden costs or sneaky subscriptions involved when forming your business with Incfile, unlike other formation specialists.
- Incfile’s standard processing time to pass your data onto the relevant state is 1 day.
- Different states have different filing times and they can vary from three to twelve weeks.
- You can choose to pay an expedited fee that enables Incfile to process your paperwork faster (which is included in our platinum packages).
- Some states also offer expedited processing through their systems too – If they do, we’ll make it clear that’s an option to you. Easily compare state filing times here.
- Yes – We have lots of helpful content!
- Learn more about LLC filing, C Corps, S Corps and nonprofits and check out our Resource Center for detailed information on all aspects of planning, starting and growing your business.
- We’ve also created numerous business resources including tools, guides, quizzes and courses to help you on your way.
- Absolutely! We’re happy to educate our customers and provide guidance throughout the formation process and beyond.
- Need additional support? No problem! Contact us via Help Chat from within your personalized dashboard.
- We also offer customer service to assist you with any transactional queries.
- If you’d rather speak to an incorporation specialist on the phone, get in touch on 844-830-8267 from Monday - Friday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST.
I'm ready to start my new company!
I'm ready to register my company and make it official.
I need the right structure for my company.
I’m ready to start, but need help understanding the right structure for my new company.
I need help managing my state compliance.
I already have an official business (LLC, etc.), but need help managing my state compliance.
I need Registered Agent Service in US.
I would like to learn more about registered agents and why I need one.