ce you've gathered all the information for your Tennessee LLC, you’ll need to file a form with the Tennessee Secretary of State to create your Articles of Organization and officially create your LLC. Here’s what is typically included:
- Your business name and address
- Details of your Registered Agent
- Purpose of your business
- Duration (can be limited)
- Provisions for the regulation of the internal affairs of the company
- Names and addresses of managers or members of the LLC at the time of filing
- Name of the organizer
Your Tennessee Articles of Organization can be filed online via the Tennessee Secretary of State system, or you can mail in a form to the Office of the Secretary of State, or Incfile can do it on your behalf. The Tennessee LLC filing fee is $50 per member, with a minimum fee of $300 and a maximum fee of $3,000.
You only need to file your Articles of Organization once, but you must file an annual report every year thereafter. This is something Incfile can remind you to do, or we can take care of it for you.