Help center

Instant answers. What can we help you with?

The formal process required in order to officially change the name of an LLC is to file Articles of Amendment in the state of formation. In addition, if your LLC has an assigned EIN you will want to contact the IRS and notify them after the filing with the state has been completed. The IRS customer service phone number is 800.829.4933.