Filing Your Dissolution

Order Now
In order to properly close a corporation or LLC that is no longer transacting business the company must file Articles of Dissolution with the state of incorporation. Neglecting to file Articles of Dissolution for a company that is no longer active may expose the corporation or LLC to unnecessary recurring fees or taxes.
Help file my Dissolution

Save your time. We'll
handle the paperwork.

Requirements to file Articles of Dissolution: The company must be in good standing with the state of incorporation and cannot be in arrears of franchise taxes or annual reporting requirements. In the event that the entity is not in good standing reinstatement would be required in order to proceed with the dissolution.



Plus State Filling Fees


Commonly Asked Questions about filing a Dissolution

How long will it take to have the Articles of Dissolution?
The filing time is dependent on the governing state agency and varies by state.
How much will it cost to file Articles of Dissolution?
The state fee varies by state our service fee to file Articles of Dissolution is $99. To review the fee in your state click on the “order now” button and select the state and entity type.
What will I receive when the Articles of Dissolution are filed?
The governing state agency will return a copy of the filed articles which are then mailed to the client.
What contingencies would prohibit me from filing a dissolution?
The only stipulation that would prohibit the owners of an entity from filing a dissolution is if the company owes outstanding taxes or has annual reports outstanding. In this event the company would need to bring the itself to good standing with the state before filing the dissolution.

Providing everything you need when you need it.

As your business grows we'll be there every step of the way to make sure that you have the
resources at hand to service your companies ongoing needs.

Annual Report file annual report

The majority of states require that companies file periodic reports that affirm the current information of the companies members, directors, and business address.

Certification Good Standing certificate of good standing

Required by governmental and private agencies to validate a companies status in order to facilitate specified transactions.

Change Registered Agent Change Registered Agent

Use to update the registered agent on file with the state of formation.

Foreign Qualification Foreign Qualification

Filed when you need to expand your entity to new states.

Amendment Amendment

Filed if a company requires changes to membership, addresses or company name.

Order Registered Agent Order Registered Agent

Order registered agent service and receive your new registered agent information immediately.

Corporate LLC Kit

The Corporate/LLC Kit is a professional binder enclosed in a matching slip case, customized with the name of your company on the spine insert. Click the icon to view the full contents.

EIN / Tax ID #

An EIN is required to open a bank account, file taxes and submit payroll taxes.

How can we help you?
Client Support

Send Message

Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Send Other