Change of Registered Agent

Order Now
A change of Registered Agent is the form filed with the state to facilitate the assignment of a new Registered Agent for a corporation or LLC. The form used to process the order as well as the fee varies by state. Certain states require an original signature from the Registered Agent to be appointed and or the corporate officers.
Help file my Change of Agent

Save your time. We'll
handle the paperwork.

In order to change Registered Agents, you must first complete and submit a change of Registered Agent filing. This filing will allow you to stop using your current Registered Agent service and elect a new Registered Agent.

Change of Agent


Plus State Filling Fees


Common Questions about filing a Change of Agent

How long will it take to file the Change of Agent ?
The filing time is dependent on the governing state agency and varies by state.
How much does it cost to file a Change of Agent?
The state fee varies by state our service fee to change the agent is $49. To review the fee in your state click on the “order now” button and select the state and entity type.
What will I receive when the Change of Agent is completed?
The governing state agency will typically return a copy of the filed document which is then mailed to the client.
Will filing a change of agent require me to sign any documents?
Some states require that a member or director of the entity sign the document required to change the registered agent. If your state requires a signature we will email you a copy of the documents for signature.

Providing everything you need when you need it.

As your business grows we'll be there every step of the way to make sure that you have the
resources at hand to service your companies ongoing needs.

Annual Report file annual report

The majority of states require that companies file periodic reports that affirm the current information of the companies members, directors, and business address.

Certification Good Standing certificate of good standing

Required by governmental and private agencies to validate a companies status in order to facilitate specified transactions.

Foreign Qualification Foreign Qualification

Filed when you need to expand your entity to new states.

Amendment Amendment

Filed if a company requires changes to membership, addresses or company name.

Dissolution Dissolution

Used to formally terminate the existence of a entity.

Order Registered Agent Order Registered Agent

Order registered agent service and receive your new registered agent information immediately.

Corporate LLC Kit

The Corporate/LLC Kit is a professional binder enclosed in a matching slip case, customized with the name of your company on the spine insert. Click the icon to view the full contents.

EIN / Tax ID #

An EIN is required to open a bank account, file taxes and submit payroll taxes.

How can we help you?
Client Support

Send Message

Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Send Other