Filing Your Amendment

Order Now
Articles of Amendment are filed whenever a business entity is required to make a change to the original Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization for LLCs. The Articles of Amendment are filed with the appropriate state corporation governing authority.
Help file my Amendment

Save your time. We'll
handle the paperwork.

Articles of Amendment are typically filed to change the following information:

  • The addition or removal of a director, officer or member for LLCs
  • To change the business address of the corporation or LLC
  • To change the number of authorized shares issued by a corporation
  • To alter stated business activities conducted by the corporation or LLC



Plus State Filling Fees


Common Questions about filing an Amendment

How long does it take to file Articles of Amendment?
The filing time is dependent on the governing state agency and varies by state.
How much does it cost to file Articles of Amendment?
The state fee varies by state our service fee to file Articles of Amendment is $99. To review the fee in your state click on the “order now” button and select the state and entity type.
What will I receive when the Articles of Amendment are filed?
The governing state agency will typically return a copy of the filed articles to us which are then mailed to the client.
What changes can be made by filing an Articles of Amendment?
An amendment can be filed to change the name of the company. It can also be used to add or remove members of an LLC or officers and directors of a Corporation. Most items that are listed on the original articles can be changed by filing an amendment other than the filing date, incorporator or organizer.

Providing everything you need when you need it.

As your business grows we'll be there every step of the way to make sure that you have the
resources at hand to service your companies ongoing needs.

Annual Report

The annual report is a document that states require a company file periodically.

Learn More
Certificate Of Good Standing

Required by governmental and private agencies to validate a companies status in order to facilitate specified transactions.

Learn More
Change of Agent

Use to update the registered agent on file with the state of formation.

Learn More
Foreign Qualification

Filed when you need to expand your entity to new states.

Learn More

Used to formally terminate the existence of a entity.

Learn More
Registered Agent

Filed when you need to expand your entity to new states.

Learn More
Corporate LLC Kit

The Corporate/LLC Kit is a professional binder enclosed in a matching slip case, customized with the name of your company on the spine insert. Click the icon to view the full contents.

Learn More
Business License Research

Providing everything you need when you need it

Learn More
EIN / Tax ID Number

An EIN is required to open a bank account, file taxes and submit payroll taxes..

Learn More