Loved by 1,000,000+ Entrepreneurs Across All 50 States
Common Questions About Incfile's Google My Business Service
Nothing! We offer this Google My Business verification service free of charge when you form your business and order an EIN through us. There are no additional costs to create your profile and get your business onto Google.
No! Transparency is a top priority at Incfile, so there are no hidden costs associated with getting a GMB profile set up.
When you use Incfile to create your profile on your behalf, you don't need to wait for a physical mail or Google My Business postcard confirmation. This means your profile can get up and running faster — usually in under 24 hours!
You can register your Google My Business profile yourself, but it's a long and drawn-out process.
To be able to use Incfile's free Google My Business verification service, you need to have formed your business and gotten an EIN with us.
Our arrangement with Google allows us to expedite the verification process because we can verify to Google that your business exists since we're the formation service that helped you get set up.
If you've already set up your business and got an EIN elsewhere, you can set up a profile on your own by following Google's longer approval process. This involves requesting a Google My Business verification postcard to your business address and waiting for it to arrive.
Yes. There are a few limitations as follows:
- Google My Business profiles can only be registered for genuine street addresses. Please be aware that our Virtual Address service is for receiving mail and is not a street address for the purpose of Google My Business listings.
- Your business can only be registered with Google once it is legally formed with the Secretary of State or another business formation agency (which we'll take care of).
- We can’t register Google My Business profiles for certain types of businesses. (Namely, those whose industry is regulated, such as adult entertainment, casinos, gun shops, hotels, wine stores, etc.)
- As mentioned above, you need to order an EIN through us, as we need to make sure your business is registered with the IRS.
It's important to manage your business's profile and ensure that the information is accurate and up to date to expand your reach and attract more customers.
Managing your profile effectively includes:
- Updating your profile if you're moving or have multiple business locations.
- Always ensuring that your hours are up to date, especially during holiday time.
- Consistently adding products and services that you sell to your profile.
- Uploading real and relevant pictures of your business, including team members, signage and the workplace — business profiles that include photos get, on average, 42 percent more requests for directions.
- Using Google My Business's built-in features to launch promotions and track their performance.
It's very simple to manage your profile. Just log into your Incfile dashboard and all the information you'll need to manage your Google My Business listing is clearly displayed. You can also log in directly through Google and make your changes there.
Absolutely! Find out how to properly design your website to boost its visibility on our blog.
Also, check out our free business resources and tools library and how Incfile can support your business as it grows.