Terms and conditions
- Applicant Eligibility – Young Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Age (17-19 years of age) – validated through proof of identification
- Proof of educational institution enrollment
- GPA (grade point average) – minimum 3.00 – proof required
- Applicant Eligibility – Adult Entrepreneur “Fresh Start Business Grant”
- Age (at least 20 years of age) – validated through proof of identification
- Not currently enrolled in any educational institution
- Cash Award - $2500.00 to the Applicant
- Services – Incfile Services as defined in the Award description
Incfile reserves the right to solely determine if eligibility and entry requirements have been met. Award selection is within the sole discretion of Incfile. In the event that an entry is inaccurate or incomplete or is deemed, at Incfile’s sole discretion ineligible for any other reason, then the entry may be disqualified. No entry will go forward for selection unless and until evaluated by Incfile. Additional information to an entry after the entry is submitted may not be admissible for review or consideration.
Award notice and acceptance
Applicant will be notified via email if selected for the Award. Applicant will have ten (10) days from the date of notice to provide written acceptance of the Award. In the event Applicant does not timely accept, the Award will be relinquished.
The Award is offered “as is” and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Incfile disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and any and all warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. Incfile does not warrant or guarantee results, quality, or value of any services provided by Incfile. The services are utilized at Applicant’s own risk.
Limitation of liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCFILE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM THE AWARD. INCFILE DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR INCIDENT WHICH MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SOURCES AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY INCFILE AND INCFILE SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, LOSS, OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE AWARD OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY INCFILE.
- The Award is non-transferable.
- Incfile is not responsible for and cannot provide Applicant with financial advice or advice on taxation matters. The information provided here is of a general nature only and does not take into account Applicant’s individual financial circumstances. Incfile is not responsible for any taxation obligations associated with the Award.
- Incfile reserve the right to cancel or delay Award distribution for any reason. Applicant’s entry is not a guarantee of any kind.
- These TERMS AND CONDITIONS shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without respect to its conflict of laws principles and Applicant agrees to personal jurisdiction in a state or district court located in the city of Houston, Texas, Harris County.
Right to use applicant’s information
By submitting an application for the Award and/or accepting an Award, Applicant agrees to allow, grants and authorizes Incfile to use any and all information submitted by Applicant in connection with the Award including but not limited to the right to publish and distribute and make such information public for promotional materials including, newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, websites, social media, blogs, and other print or digital communications, without fee, royalty, payment or compensation of any kind, or any other consideration. This authorization extends to all media, formats and markets now known or hereafter devised and in conjunction with content of any kind, without right of inspection, additional consent, or approval. This authorization shall continue indefinitely. Applicant agrees and accepts to be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss or liability incurred with the use of the information and public disclosure of the information.