Please complete following information to obtain EIN

We have listed page specific frequently asked questions at the bottom of each page to better assist you.




Please enter your contact information.


Please answer these questions so that we may prepare the SS4 Form.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the SS4/EIN/Tax ID Number?

The SS4 is the IRS form required to obtain an EIN (Employer Identification Number, frequently called a Tax ID number). The EIN/Tax ID number can be thought of as a Social Security Number for your business. It is usually required to open a bank account in the name of the business and to properly pay and account for any wage/payroll employees of your company.

When will I receive my Federal Employer Identification Number?

If it is a stand alone order for an existing entity we can obtain and email the EIN within 1 business day.

What circumstances require me to change my EIN?

If you already have an EIN, and the organization or ownership of your business changes, you may need to apply for a new number. Some of the circumstances under which a new number is required are as follows:
An existing business is purchased or inherited by an individual who will operate it as a sole proprietorship.
A sole proprietorship changes to an LLC, corporation, or partnership.
A partnership changes to an LLC, corporation, or sole proprietorship.
A corporation changes to an LLC, partnership, or sole proprietorship.
An LLC changes to a corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship.
An individual owner dies, and the estate takes over the business.

How can we help you?
Client Support

Send email

Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Send Other