The DIY’ers Guide to Starting Your Business
Start your business your way
Starting a new business is big and exciting, but there’s a lot that needs to be done to make sure everything is set up properly. Even with a do-it-yourself mindset, it can be tricky to navigate the state requirements, forms and tax regulations that will apply to your new business. And setting up the wrong type of entity could mean disaster.
At Incfile, we’re do-it-yourself’ers just like you, so we’ve put together an easy to use email course that will guide you through each step of forming your own business. Plus, we’ve added some perks that will give you an edge on some of the complicated stuff (like taxes).
Inside the course, you’ll be supported throughout the process as we cover topics such as:
- How to choose a name that suits your business using our Business Name Search Tool
- How to set up social media accounts, secure a web domain and get a professional email address that will add value to your brand
- What LLC, S Corp, C Corp, and Nonprofit really mean, and how to choose the right one for your business using our Business Entity Type Quiz
- How taxes and regulations differ between different types of businesses
- How to form your brand-new business with Incfile (we’ll even take care of the messy paperwork!)
You’ll also get access to a FREE tax consultation to discuss your business tax questions with an educated professional, and a FREE Registered Agent for your first year.
The best part? You’ll start out with confidence knowing that you’ve made the right choice and that your business has been set up properly with your state. No missed forms, no forgotten details and no added stress.
You’re the type to know that there’s a better way to do business – your way – and we like how you think
Ready to make it official?
Join us inside the email course to take control of your idea and turn it into a successful new company that has you written all over it.