Learn how you can get funding for your new business venture and become a high flying entrepreneur.
Creating a startup is continuously challenging and incredibly rewarding, and this chart shows the process that you will go through as your business grows from 1 to 1000 people.
100% of nothing is much less desirable than 17% of something huge.
The common stages of startup financing are as follows
- Friends and Family
- Seed Round
- Series A (can have multiple rounds)
- Initial Public Offering (IPO)
Latest posts by Melissa Clark (see all)
- Business Naming Strategies You Have to Know - July 6, 2018
- Is Becoming an Amazon Seller Right For You? - November 2, 2017
- Achieve Corporate Compliance by Following These Corporation Rules and Regulations - June 7, 2017