List of 10 of the Best Real Estate Investing Podcasts
Real estate investing can certainly fall into the “high risk, high reward” category. From flipping houses to rental property management, this opportunity can have you reaping in the cash…or a dip in the market can have you cursing the real estate gods.
With so much at stake, it’s critical to refine your investment strategy and keep a close watch on the ebb and flow of the economy and property sales. Fortunately, there are savvy experts out there who are putting out some amazing real estate investing podcasts. Here are 10 of our favorites that focus on a variety of topics and experience levels.
Top 10 Real Estate Investing Podcasts
1. BiggerPockets is one of the most popular real estate investment podcasts out there, and for good reason: They have a huge library of resources you can access discussing matters such as mistakes to avoid, finding the right business partner, how to navigate deals, financing and so much more. They are consistently adding new podcasts all the time, so it’s valuable to check in with this site often.
2. The Real Estate Guys started a radio program in 1997, and now have some insightful podcasts that you can tap into at your leisure. Their website offers great information beyond just podcasts, though. They hold events around the country, and you can look up details for a few specific markets. You can also reach out to founders Robert Helms and Russell Gray to ask your own unique questions.
3. Michael Blank’s mission is to help investors find financial freedom within three to five years. If this sounds like your dream come true, then tune in! His strategy focuses on purchasing apartment buildings, and you can even hire an individual coach to help you get started.
4. Spouses Flipping Houses is perfect if you are looking to work with your loved one and are addicted to HGTV shows like Flip or Flop, Rehab Addict or Bargain Mansions. Doug and Andrea Van Soest have flipped more than 200 properties together over the past 10 years, and they offer practical advice on how to find the right houses to flip and how to add value to your investment.
5. America’s Commercial Real Estate Show might be what you’re looking for if apartments and flipping don’t appeal to you. Industry expert Michael Bull interviews a variety of economists, analysts and industry leaders to bring insight and market updates to their audience of investors interested in commercial properties.
6. Best Ever Real Estate Investing Advice is a pretty gutsy name, but Joe Fairless has earned this title — he controls over $265,000,000 worth of real estate! Fairless interviews top investors like Barbara Corcoran and Robert Kiyosaki to bring the best tips and tricks to his listeners. Furthermore, you can connect with Fairless to schedule a planning session together or become an investor in one of his many endeavors.
7. Rental Rookie is an incredibly practical podcast directed toward novice investors who want to rent out single-family homes. Husband and wife team Kirk and Emily share important information in a way that anyone can understand, and they educate listeners on all the important aspects of being a landlord.
8. Epic Real Estate is the brainchild of Desert Storm Veteran Matt Theriault. Theriault is a regular down-to-earth guy with awesome suggestions to help others make it in the real estate investment world. He also offers a six-week intensive program that can guide you through the process step-by-step so you can get started in your new venture.
9. Real Estate Today is the ideal podcast if you’re already an established realtor. It’s presented by the National Association of Realtors, so you know it provides trusted information and a community of reputable peers. While this isn’t geared specifically toward investors, it provides great overall facts about what’s going on in the current market and general tips for being successful in the real estate industry.
10. Flipnerd is a helpful platform that is more community-minded, and they interview a variety of real estate investors who focus on a plethora of topics. This is a great listen if you want to connect with other investors, if you want to hire a coach to walk alongside you or if you’re looking for off-market deals.
How to Get Started
If these podcasts have inspired you, then maybe it’s time to start your own real estate investment company. Perhaps you’re wondering if a series LLC is the right business entity for your real estate investment company. At Incfile, we believe that deciding on a business entity and filing all of the appropriate paperwork should be the least of your worries. That’s why our team of business experts are here to help! Contact us today to discuss how to legally start your business for just $0 plus state fees and a free year of Registered Agent service. We’ll get your paperwork completed and filed so you can focus on looking for great real estate investment opportunities.