Secure Certificates by IncFile
Why you need an SSL Certificate
People are getting smart about online security. More and more of them are looking for the padlock icon and “https” prefix in the address bar of their browser before submitting personal information online.
If your Web site doesn’t have an SSL Certificate, visitors may leave before making a purchase, creating an account or even signing up for a newsletter. But you can change all that with an SSL from IncFile.
Choose your SSL Certificate!
All IncFile SSL Certificates:
• Are Affordable
• Provide Warranty Information.
SSL Certificate Warranty Protection.
Our warranty program provides $2000 of financial protection for your customers if they were to suffer financial loss as a direct result of relying on a certificate that was issued through our negligence.
• Are based on virtually unbreakable 128-bit and high grade 256-bit encryption.
SSL Certificate Encryption Strength
Encryption strength from a SSL certificate is determined by the encryption level supported by the site visitor's browser and the server the Web site resides on. With the right combination of Web browser and Web server, you can establish a 256-bit encrypted secure connection using a SSL Certificate. Even with a brute-force attack, cracking a 256-bit encryption is computationally unfeasible.
• Offer 99% browser recognition.
• Are supported live, 24/7, by our expert staff.
• Do not rely on third parties for their Public Key Infrastructure; our Certificate Authority owns its Trusted Root.